with minors in Human-Computer Interactions and
Physical Computing. In other words, I really value multidisciplinary skills that bring together my passions in design, business, and technology.
Studying at an institution that shares my values for interdisciplinary skillsets, I've learned an important truth - no clever technology can resonate with people without good design behind it. Thus, I want to be able to use a range of knowledge to best inform my design to craft user-centric, meaningful, and delightful experiences.
As a lifelong learner, I am consistently seeking challenges and opportunities that will push me to develop skills as a multifaceted designer.
• Service Design
• Rapid Prototyping
• Physical Computing
• Fundamentals of Business & Management
• How Things Are Made (Design for Manufacturing/Assembly)
• Principles of Computing
• Computational Design Thinking
• Research Methods
• Biomedical Engineering Design
A dash more!
Outside of design I like...
• Indulging in food adventures & fusion cooking
• Going to the gym, being outside, hiking, traveling
• I am designing for the 2021 Pittsburgh Fashion Week