Studying at an institution that shares my values for interdisciplinary skillsets, I've learned an important truth - no clever technology can resonate with people without good design behind it. Thus, I want to be able to use a range of knowledge to best inform my design to craft user-centric, meaningful, and delightful experiences.
Driven by a passion for learning and problem solving, I am proficient with CAD/rendering software, prototyping with electrical hardware and coding, research methods, a variety of fabrication techniques with knowledge to materials and its manufacturing development, along with other essential skillsets as an industrial and experience designer.
As a lifelong learner, I am consistently seeking for challenges and opportunities that will push me to developing skills as a multifaceted designer.
• Rapid Prototyping
• Physical Computing
• How Things Are Made (Design for Manufacturing/Assembly)
• Principles of Computing
• Computational Design Thinking
• Research Methods
• Biomedical Engineering Design
• CNC mill/vertical mill
• Drill press
• Sand belts, hand sanders
• Bandsaw/chop saw/table saw
• Laser cutting
• 3D printing
A dash more...
Outside of design I like...
• Indulging in foodie adventures
• Exploring lands & meeting new people
• I am creating a fashion line for 2021 Lunar Gala
• I am reading Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi